Get it done right, by the professionals of Archer’s Labor and Employment Department.
Today, employers operate in a very complex legal environment, where even small employers must comply with an alphabet soup of employment laws, covering everything from harassment and discrimination to employee leaves. Compliance is critical to employers, since even inadvertent mistakes can lead to expensive litigation and significant liability. As a result, having supervisors and managers who have an understanding of the various laws and their roles in ensuring compliance is critical to every business. Indeed, under various New Jersey court decisions, one of the keys to establishing a defense to liability for workplace harassment is ensuring that supervisors and employees receive periodic anti-harassment training.
The attorneys of the Archer Labor and Employment Department bring their years of experience with every aspect of employment law to train your employees to effectively and efficiently handle the typical workplace problems that can lead to litigation and liability. For example, we offer training on:
- Sexual and Workplace Harassment for Supervisors and Managers
- Sexual and Workplace Harassment for Non-Supervisory Employees
- Conducting Workplace Investigations for Managers
- Leave and Disability Law Compliance for Supervisors and Managers
- Hiring, Firing and Evaluating Employees for Supervisors and Managers
- Discipline and Documentation in the Workplace
- Fair Labor Standards Act and Wage and Hour Compliance
Training is offered at your location, on your schedule.
Please contact us so we can work with you to deliver a tailored, professional and cost-effective solution for all of your employment training needs.
David A. Rapuano, Esq.