Bob is a trial attorney, concentrating on personal injury litigation for over twenty (20) years. He has handled cases throughout the states of New Jersey and Pennsylvania and in numerous other jurisdictions. He has won major verdicts and settlements in matters involving automobile accidents, wrongful death, medical malpractice, abuse and neglect, defective products and premises liability.
While Bob’s practice focuses on representing individuals injured or wrongfully killed, he also represents the Pennsylvania Turnpike Authority and the Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority (SEPTA), and serves as outside counsel in defending matters involving wrongful death and catastrophic injuries. He has also been retained to defend select individual and commercial clients.
- Negotiated $ 1 million settlement on behalf of an injured motorcyclist
- Negotiated $ 500,000 settlement on behalf of wrongful death victim
- Negotiated $ 500,000 settlement on behalf of an injured hunter
- $ 400,000 verdict for wrongful death victim
- $ 200,000 verdict for car accident victim
Professional And Community Involvement
Bob is a member of
- The Philadelphia Bar Association
- The Camden County Bar Association
- The Pennsylvania Association for Justice
- The Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association
Awards And Recognition
- Selected to Pennsylvania Rising Stars; 2005