Michael is Co-Chair of the Family Law Department of Archer. As a Partner in the Matrimonial Department, he concentrates his practice in matrimonial and family law. Michael is a former Co-Chair of the Camden County Bar Association Family Law Section, Executive Committee, and currently serves as an officer on the New Jersey State Bar Association Family Law Executive Committee. He is a Matrimonial Early Settlement Panelist for Burlington, Camden and Gloucester Counties and has also recently been named as a Certified Matrimonial Attorney by the New Jersey Supreme Court’s Board on Attorney Certification.
A master in the Thomas S. Forkin Inns of Court, Michael is a former Chair of the Membership Committee. He has lectured for ICLE, the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, American Trial Lawyers Association, and the National Business Institute, and has appeared on the television programs “Legal Lines” and “Legally Speaking”. A former adjunct professor at Burlington County College, he assisted with the “Bankruptcy and Divorce” chapter in New Jersey Family Law Practice, 2002 Edition and 2006 Edition.
Michael received his B.S. from Bentley College and his J.D., magna cum laude, from Capital University Law School, where he was published in the Law Review and was a selected member of the 1993 National Moot Court Team. He was a law clerk to the Honorable Charles A. Little.
Michael recently became a Certified Matrimonial Law Attorney.
Professional And Community Involvement
- Camden County and New Jersey State Bar Associations
- Former member of District IV Fee Arbitration Committee
- America’s Registry of Outstanding Professionals
- Executive Board of Jewish Community Center
- Former Chair on the Cherry Hill Zoning Board of Adjustment.
- Former member of Cherry Hill Township Democratic Committee
- ATLA Matrimonial Trial Lawyers Section
- New Jersey State Bar Association Family Law Section
- Committee for the Drive Out Hunger Golf Classic to benefit Philabundance
- Member of Multiple Sclerosis Leadership Class of 2003
Awards And Recognition
- Named a Certified Matrimonial Attorney by the New Jersey Supreme Court’s Board on Attorney Certification
- Named a “Top Attorney” by SJ Magazine (Divorce & Family Law, 2014)