Since becoming a member of the bar in 1988, HENRY BOENNING has practiced continuously in the real property transactional area representing commercial, industrial, residential and mixed-use developers in the financing, acquisition, construction and leasing and/or sale of real estate projects as well as various other real estate development matters. Mr. Boenning has extensive experience in real estate leasing transactions, representing landlords of all types, including publicly held REITS, as well as tenants, in office, shopping center, commercial and industrial transactions. Mr. Boenning also has significant experience representing lenders, as well as borrowers, in complex real estate financing, joint ventures and equity participation transactions, including significant construction lending and leasehold lending transactions. Mr. Boenning represents apartment complex owners in connection with both acquisition and development matters as well as daily operational matters pertaining to management, leasing and other matters.
In addition to the typical transactional real estate matters described above, Mr. Boenning also represents owners and contractors in the negotiation of construction and development agreements. These agreements typically include the architectural, construction, design-build and construction management arrangements.
As an adjunct to his transactional real estate practice, Mr. Boenning also regularly counsels clients in connection with alcoholic beverage control licensing and distribution matters. This includes representation of individuals and other small businesses in the start-up and/or acquisition of bars, restaurants and liquor stores. In addition, Mr. Boenning represents liquor distributors in connection with various licensing, territorial and other regulatory matters.
Professional And Community Involvement
- Member Burlington County, Camden County and New Jersey Bar Associations.
- Active member of The Risk Management Association
- Active member of NAIOP and the New Jersey Apartment Association
- Member of Businesses Committed to Burlington County (BC2)
- Member of Burlington County Chamber of Commerce
- Volunteer real estate attorney for Habitat for Humanity, on behalf of the National organization as well as various local New Jersey chapters
- Past Treasurer of the Medford Youth Athletic Association
- Past volunteer youth sports coach, manager and board member
Awards And Recognition
- AV Preeminent rated (4.7 out of 5) by Martindale Hubbell